- discussing the long-term objectives of the Theatre Institute’s scientific, research, and publishing work,commenting on the institute’s science and research tasks and assessing grant and other projects within the frame of internal assessment,
- formulating criteria with which to evaluate the scientific and research work of the institute’s expert staff, which is an integral part of their overall evaluation,
- commenting on the use of funding provided to the ATI for its Long-Term Strategy for the Development of a Research Organisation (Dlouhodobý koncepční rozvoj výzkumné organizace - DKRVO) based on materials from the Czech Governmental Council for Research, Development and Innovation,
- commenting on the publishing activities and strategy of the Theatre Institute and approving the publishing plan for the coming year and the longer-term publishing plan (three years),
The Science, Research and Publishing Council of the Theatre Institute has the task of coordinating the institute’s short- and long-term science, research, and publishing strategies and providing comprehensive support and evaluations of ongoing and planned science, research and publishing projects.
The work of the council includes
- evaluating the Theatre Institute’s publishing activities for the past year, commenting on new publishing series and important book projects, and helping to develop the Theatre Institute’s publishing strategy,
- supporting the ATI’s international cooperation and international ties in the areas of research and publishing.
Mgr. et Mgr. Kamila Černá
prof. PhDr. Pavel Janoušek DSc.
UČL AV ČR
Mgr. Petra Ježková, Ph.D.
Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D.
PhDr. Vlasta Koubská
Mgr. Honza Petružela, Ph.D.
Mgr. Denisa Šťastná, Ph.D.
Mgr. Libor Vodička, Ph.D.
Mgr. Ondřej Svoboda
PhDr. Barbara Topolová, Ph.D.
prof. PhDr. Tatjana Lazorčáková, Ph.D.