Information about personal data processing
Idu.cz is operated by the Arts and Theatre Institute, state-funded organization (hereinafter referred to as the ATI), address Celetná 17, 110 00 Praha 1; company identification number: 00023205, tax identification number: CZ00023205, represented by Ing. Pavla Petrová, the director, contact details: email@example.com, tel. +420 224 809 111, established by the Ministry of Culture and Education, reference number 39191/9-IV/1 as of 1 September 1959.
In relation to operation of idu.cz, the ATI as the controller of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) processes your personal data in the following extent:
The on-line information portal idu.cz processes these personal data for the following purpose:
1) Registration for newsletter subscription
- processed personal data: e-mail address, name
- purpose of processing: sending weekly overviews with the link to idu.cz news
- period of processing: until receiving the request for erasure
- the newsletter includes the option to click on the link to cancel the subscription
- legal basis for processing: legitimate interest of the ATI as the controller of personal data according to Article paragraph 1, point (f) of GDPR
2) Registration for posting news / subject / advertisement to be published at idu.cz
- processed data – compulsory listing: first and last name, e-mail address, address; optional listing: organization, company identification number, tax identification number, telephone, invoicing address
- purpose of processing: first name and last name is published to identify the author, who posted the news; e-mail address, address, organization, company identification number, tax identification number, telephone number and invoicing address are not published and their purpose is communication between a journalist and author (data subject) and the materials for the ATI Economic Department should the payment for advertising apply
- period of processing: from the time of receiving the request for erasure from registration allowing logging in the website user interface
- legal basis pro processing personal data: explicit consent according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) of GDPR or performance of a legal duty according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (c) of GDPR
3) Registration for seminars
- processed data – compulsory listing: first name and last name, organization, job, e-mail address, address, telephone
- purpose of processing: no data are made public and they have only the communication purpose for the seminar organizer and participants (data subject)
- period of processing: until receiving the request for erasure from registration allowing sending further invitations for similar events
- legal basis for personal data processing: explicit consent according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) of GDPR or performance of a legal duty according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (c) of GDPR
Your personal data will be processed by the ATI (the controller) for the period of active usage of your user account by you as a data subject, i.e. 3 years maximum after termination of active use of your user account.
You will provide us with your consent with your personal data processing by active indication before sending the form, in which the personal data are required. You can withdraw your explicit consent by sending a letter to the address of the ATI, Celetná 17, 110 00 Praha 1, or at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data processing is performed by the ATI as the controller, however, personal data may be processed for the ATI by VIZUS.CZ, s.r.o., Nušlova 2515/4 158 00 Praha 5, IČ: 27155315.
As a data subject, you have:
- the right require access to your personal data from the ATI (i.e. you have the right to acquire a statement from the ATI whether personal data applying to you are or are not processed. If they are processed, you have the right to get access to the personal data and information listed in Article 15 of GDPR),
- the right for rectification (i.e. you have the right that the ATI rectifies inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the right to have supplementary statement as of Article 16 of GDPR),
- the right for erasure (i.e. you have the right that the ATI erases personal data concerning you without undue delay, where one of cases listed in Article 17 of GDPR applies),
- the right to restriction of processing (you have the right to obtain from the ATI restriction of processing your personal data in cases listed in Article 18 of GDPR)
- the right to data portability (i.e. you have the right to obtain your personal data concerning you, which you provided to the ATI in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller to which the personal data have been provided and the controller should not impede such an action, such in cases listed in Article 20 of GDPR);
- the right to object (i.e. you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, points (e) or (f) of GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions according to Article 21 of GDPR);
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time (i.e. if processing of your personal data is based on your consent given to the ATI according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) of GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal as of Article 7, paragraph 3 of GDPR);
- the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing (i.e. you have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you according to Article 22 of GDPR);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (i.e. if you have doubts about observance of duties of the ATI as the controller of personal data related to processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, which is The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7 (www.uoou.cz).
Providing your personal data to the ATI for the purpose listed above is a contractual requirement and it depends on your decision only whether you provide the ATI with your personal data for the purpose listed above because you are not obliged to provide these personal data.