The Dramaturgy Board of the ATI is the advisory body to the Director of the ATI and the Head of the Department of International Cooperation and PR (OMSPR) on matters relating to the promotion and presentation of Czech theatre abroad.
Duties of the Dramaturgy Board:
- Consultation on strategies for international cooperation adopted by the ATI.
- Consultation on promotional materials pertaining to Czech theatre and dance published by the ATI.
- Consultation on other forms of cooperation in the field of promoting Czech theatre and arts abroad.
- Selecting Czech theatres and theatrical performances or projects for events held abroad or in the Czech Republic.
- Selecting Czech theatres and theatre performances for inclusion in the promotional and presentational materials of the ATI.
- Consultation on projects, presentations, events, exchanges, artist-in-residence programmes, conferences, and other projects involving international cooperation between nominated Czech and foreign artists, arts groups, theatres, and institutions that are demonstrably active in the field of the performing arts and from the ATI seek advice, partnership, an organisational aegis, financial support, cooperation, co-organisational input, co-participation, etc., for their own projects.
Members of the Dramaturgy Board:
- Beno BLACHUT
- Jana BOHUTÍNSKÁ
- Kamila ČERNÁ
- Roman ČERNÍK
- Kristina DURCZAKOVÁ
- Vladimír HULEC
- Olga JANÁČKOVÁ
- Jan KERBR
- Yvonna KREUZMANNOVÁ
- Kateřina LEŠKOVÁ-DOLENSKÁ
- Nina MALÍKOVÁ
- Šárka MARŠÍKOVÁ
- Vladimír MIKULKA
- Jana NÁVRATOVÁ
- Lenka ŠALDOVÁ
- Pavel ŠTOREK
- Roman VAŠEK
- Nataša ZICHOVÁ
- Jan ŽŮREK
The Dramaturgy Board operates in working groups specialising in the following areas: drama theatre, music theatre, puppetry theatre, dance, new directions in the performing arts.